PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Mothers Love

A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever. ~ Unknown

I came across this quote this week
and thought how true this is.
Even on the worst of days,
when you feel your at the end of the rope,
your love for your children shines through.

So how is it that our love fails to
be instinctual at times?
The past few weeks my third child,
Audrey Grace, has been super fussy.
Nothing I did worked. We both were
so tired and in need of our routine again.
By the time you have a third child, you feel like
you should have all the tricks.
Well nothing, I mean nothing worked.
My instincts were failing me. Quite frankly
my frustration was replacing it. The love of my life
could see I was at the end and gave me a breather.
I walked away thought through the different things that might
have changed in her routine and the light went on!

I had switched her to a new formula for Acid Reflux. It was made
by the same maker of her normal formula but had a major texture difference.
So I went to the kitchen cut the amount in half added some rice cereal and she became
a much more content baby.

Sometimes our instincts leave us just because we are tired, pressed, filled with lack of sleep
but it doesn't mean our love for our children is any less. It just takes digging deep outside of the
situation to find the solution sometimes.
Mommyhood is a journey traveled with lots of bumps and bruises. Without it we wouldn't be the
mothers we are today!

Be Blessed!


No comments: