PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

Chevron Print

I don't know about you but I am ADDICTED to chevron print! Work has been so busy so my DIY days have been limited. We just moved into a new house so of course there are a million DIY projects that I need to accomplish. I started off with my living room since that is where we entertain the most. For everyone who knows me personally, anything that doesn't have a place gets shoved into my hubby and I's bedroom because who is going to look in there?! Unfortunately that is the room that needs the most love and yet I still haven't gotten to it. So be on the look out for a Master Bedroom ReDO.

It's amazing what you can do with a couch you have had for a while; you can make it so fresh and inviting again. Take a look below and go buy some CHEVRON!!!





2 comments:

Linda Freedom Church said...

Hi...awesome web-site! Is that your living room....beautiful!

Linda-Freedom Church

Unknown said...

I love I love I love. U have inspired me to take the plunge and make those chevron curtains with the gray and white loveliness u gave me:)
Your living room looks so cozy! And trendy;)