PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Flu=Lots of Blog Reading

  I woke up with the flu today. Yuck!!! I had felt it coming but tried to ignore it. The worse thing is I just had surgery not even a week ago and have had to remain still. Now the FLU!!! Are you kidding me! Well the only great thing about having the flu is all the time it gives you to read BLOGS!!!!! (an addiction)

So, I came across a really great tutorial today that is a must have for all you mommies who have girls. So super simple yet so chic. It's right on time to with Fall weather arriving. So look below and get ready to craft away on this rainy day. At least here in Long Beach, CA anyway. I will be making some for sure as soon as I kick this nasty flu!



http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2010/11/re-purposing-long-sleeved-tee-into.html

No comments: